Doesn't the Watermelon Rancher just make you smile? It's a happy place with lots of festivities and watermelon everywhere! Salted watermelon, smashing watermelons, watermelon juice, and watermelon all over your shirt. These are so juicy; they are more like a tall, cool drink.
- When warming your Candleberry Wax Melt, keep heated wax level and secure, to avoid spilling.
- Do not allow heated wax to come into contact with skin or other sensitive surfaces.
- For sensitive skin, always wear gloves when handling scented wax melts.
- After handling your wax melt, wash hands thoroughly. Do not allow hands to come into contact with sensitive skin or eyes prior to washing.
- Keep away from children - NOT edible.
- Store unused wax material in the original box. If the original box is not available, wrap in aluminum foil and place in a ziplock bag.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not leave your wax melt (inside or outside of box) on painted surfaces or surfaces made of plastic or wood.
- Wax dyes will stain most surfaces after extended exposure.