Good old Tennessee Whiskey. Sister to Kentucky Bourbon, just not so many rules to follow as Bourbon. Candleberry's Tennessee Whiskey smells just like the real thing. While similar to Kentucky Bourbon, this candle adds a little more rugged flavor and spice
Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent products are made with a high concentration of fragrance in comparison to most car fragrance products. Concentrated fragrance can be irritating to the skin and can dissolve plastic, paint and other sensitive materials. By purchasing a Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent, you agree to take all necessary precautionary measures to avaoid damage to the interiror/exterior of your vehicle and/or any item within.
- Allow your Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent to hang freely.
- Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent is intended for use in vehicles.
- Hang your Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent freely, without touching other parts of the vehicle.
- Even if you have not removed the plastic from your Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent, do not leave sitting on any surface that can be damaged (wood, plastic, paint, cloth, metal, other organic material) for an extended period of time.
- Do not allow your Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent to come into extended contact with skin.
- After removing from plastic and placing in your vehicle, hanging freely, wash hands well, with soap and water.
- For sensitive skin, gloves should be worn for handling concentrated scented products.
- Keep away from children and animals.