Imagine it's a lazy weekend morning and you've just gone into the kitchen following the warm rich smells that fill the air. There's the smell of pumpkin, that rich pie smell, punctuated by sugared pecans. Together they make waffles that are waiting for the butter and the maple syrup and the start of a perfect day.
Contains a high level of fragrance in comparison to common room sprays. Do not spray directly onto surfaces and never spray onto organic tissue (skin, eyes, animals etc.).
- Exessive use is not recommended (a little goes a long way).
- NOT edible.
- Diffuse short, quick sprays away from face and in an upwards direction, to allow fragrance to dispurse throughout the room.
- Use in a well ventalated area.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not spray directly over surfaces that can be damaged (furniture, wood floors, plastics, painted surfaces)
- Read all safety precautions on spray container prior to use.